Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God's Beauty


Hi friends,
In honor of Earth Day, I wanted to share this card with you. I stamped the butterfly twice, colored both, cut 1 out, & layered it on top of each other. The wings are folded up so it looks like it's flying. I also sprinkled a little Flower Soft over the blades of grass. And of course, added Dew Drops. Love those little things :)

I love butterflies! They're beautiful & amazing creatures. When I taught 2nd grade, we raised them as part of the animal life cycles unit. It was such a treat to see them go through their stages of metamorphosis and then release them to live the rest of their lives flying free. I'll leave you with one of my favorite butterfly quotes: "What a caterpillar calls the end- God calls a butterfly"
Take time today to enjoy the everyday beauty around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin