Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mickey Autograph book

Hi friends,
Today I have this cute and easy Mickey autograph book to share with you. A friend of mine was going to be visiting Mickey at Disneyland with her kids so I thought I'd make this autograph book for both of them.

It's really easy. All I did was use my Coluzzle circle template to cut out 8 black circles (6 large for the head, 2 Med for ears). This allowed for 10 autograph spaces. Add more circles for more spaces, if you'd like. If you don't have it, you can use your Cricut, Circle Scissor, or anything else that will help you make circles.
Next, I cut out 9 white circles the same size as the ears and adhered them to the inner black circles (except for the inside first page and the very back page. I shaped the ears because they're more oval-ish. I then adhered them to the back of the front page. Then I cut out & adhered an image from the cover of a scrapbook kit (I use it all!) I used my Crop-a-dile to easily punch through all those layers and used a large eyelet to hold it all together. I added the ribbon so they can choose to hang it around their necks. It also holds a Mini-gel pen (not pictured) I got from Staples. I decorated the insides with scrap strips & extra punches from another project. Kept it simple! That's it! Trust me it took me way longer to type this than to put one together.

Here are more pictures of the inside pages and the last page.




My friend said they got a lot of attention with these and several people wanted to know where they bought them! Awwww. That makes me happy :) I have a couple more designs in my head, so stay tuned ...

2 comments:

  1. I think your autpgraph book is fabulous! Great job. Thanks for sharing. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this autograph book...you did a great job. I might have to scraplift ..we are going to disney in October. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin