Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Rose is ...

...so pretty.
Hi friends,
I actually bought this stamp a long time ago on E-bay as an "SU! stamp" but it wasn't. I kept it because I thought it was a beautiful stamp nonetheless. Well, I've tried to use it a couple of times but just couldn't make it work. When I saw this week's challenge on SCS (SC224) this stamp called my name. I stamped it with Pretty in Pink on Pink Pirouette paper. I then highlighted areas with my Pearlescent Shimmer Chalks so that some areas are subtly shimmery - very pretty IRL. I cut the ribbon tag trio twice- on vanilla cardstock & vellum. I layered the two & I love the way it makes the sentiment soft. I stamped the 2 underlying panels with the rose leaf stamp & the card base in En Français with Mellow Moss. Hope you like it :) Time for recess- gotta go!

The Deets:
Stamps: God's Beauty, short & sweet, en français, main image unknown
Paper: Mellow Moss, vanilla, pink pirouette
Tools: ribbon labels trio Nesties
Other: Pearlescent Shimmer chalks (Pebbles, inc)
Ink:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin