Friday, April 24, 2009

Thanks fairy much


Hi friends,
Oh my gosh golly! Isn't this stamp so super cute!!! Luuuuuv. The whole set is adorable. It's called Enchanted Lily & it's by Pink Cat Studio. I just picked it up a couple of days ago at my LSS. It was perfect for the Tilt technique! She swings back and forth. I'm reminding you that I'm not a colorista, but I really tried to color her as pretty as I could. I painted opal Shimmerz on her wings, but it just wasn't sparkly enough for me so I added crystal fine glitter- much better! I used my Sizzix grass die for the grass & sprinkled some flowers on it. I used my scallop scissors to free hand the clouds. Every time I passed by my craft table I had to pick it up & play with her!!! I'm such a little kid sometimes :) Well, I hope you like it too! It's time for Math class--gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin