Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Boy Card

Hi friends,
First of all sorry, I didn't post my punches book yesterday. I was not too happy with the pictures so I want to re-do them. I promise they'll be up on Saturday. I had a wonderful Mother's Day (& for those of you who are Moms, I hope you did too!) My hubbie & the boys made me breakfast in bed- pancakes, eggs, & bacon. The boys gave me two cards (store bought :) but they were so funny. Maybe I'll post them tomorrow. They also bought me Copic markers Set B! WOOOO! HOOOO! Very happy mommie. Well, today I have this card to share with you. It was for my friend's son's birthday. I Luuuv this paper (Archaic) from BasicGrey. I found the coordinating stamp set on clearance so I had to snatch it. I have to get my hands on another stack of this paper. Well, I've got to get ready for my school kiddos. Thanks for peekin' in- gotta go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin