Saturday, May 23, 2009

MOJO87 Challenge


Hi friends,
Today I have a card for this week's Monday MOJO sketch challenge. For some reason, as soon as I saw it I wanted to do something summery. I used a beach border punch along the border. I punched out the sand dollar/sea star and die cut the flip flop. I decided to use a light skin tone for the foot, since this is pre-summer tan! I also polished the toe nails & added a little bling to the sandal. To finish it off I filled in the right corner space with dew drops. I'm soooo ready for summer! Are you? I'm off to a stamp club- gotta go!


Card Recipe:
Paper: Summer Glitter Stack (DCWV), Bashful Blue (SU!) White
Tools: Beach Border Punch (EK Success), Sand dollar Punch (Martha Stewart), Sandal (Cuttlebug Die)
Other: Twine, Dew Drops, Red Marker, Orange rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin