Thursday, July 23, 2009

Zoo Time! SC238


Hi friends,
This card is for the SCS sketch challenge for this week. You know me, I love sketches. It revs up my creative juices! I'm going to sneak this card in the mailbox addressed to my boys. Inside will be the deets to our trip next month to the San Diego Zoo & Wild Animal Park. I love San Diego---I could so live there!

The "ZOO" was stamped with a cute animal stamp. All the letters are created with an animal. Like in my card, the Z is created with a zebra, the O's are otters. And best of all, it was on clearance at Michaels for only $4.97! I luuuuv this paper too. It's from the Safari Chic Stack from DCWV. This card came together speedy quick!

Thanks for peeking at my wild card! I'm off to eat some sweet, cool watermelon! Yuuum---Gotta go!

The 411
Stamps: Actopus to Zelephant --K&Company
Ink: Black
Paper: Safari chic-DCWV, cream, black
Tools: Square, square scallop punches- Paper Shapers by EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin