Thursday, August 6, 2009

To Thank you

Hi friends,
My grandma asked me to make her a couple of thank you cards for a couple of people who sent her Sympathy cards for the passing of her brother. I decided to make some simple, easy to mass produce
cards & give her 4 instead of 2. Here are the cards I created for her:
very clean & simple.

I then decided I wanted to give them to her in a cute little box. (Presentation points, you know :) I luuuuuv the Mini Pizza Box by Jen Del Muro, because it's simple to make & it only uses ONE sheet of cardstock, but sadly it doesn't fit A2 sized cards. So I went to work & created one to hold A2 (standard size) cards. So here it is:

I kept it simple, to match the cards. But isn't it nicer to get cards in a lovely, coordinating little box? You like? If you do, then I'll share a tutorial with ya on how to create this "Used-to-be a Mini Pizza Box but now it's a Super Sized Pizza Box!" --- that's just the working title, don't worry! Hee! Hee! I would have posted today, but I'm wiped out :( So I hope to see you tomorrow! Don't forget to bring your trimmer, scoring tool, & ONE sheet of cardstock (Woo! Hoo!)

Thanks for peekin' in today :) I'm off to to catch some zzzzzz's now- Gotta go!


The 411
Stamps: Wonderful Words- SU!
Paper: Kiwi Kiss- SU!, Bridgeport- SEI, White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss- SU!
Tools: Border Punch, Butterfly punch- Martha Stewart, Lg. Butterfly Punch- SU!
Other: ribbon, pearls

4 comments:

  1. The cards and box are both gorgeous! I am eagerly awaiting the tutorial for the Supersized Pizza Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow totally fab! love the colors and the classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean and simple, but that box just takes the whole project to a different level. Very stunning. Thanks for sharing. Gathering supplies for tomorrow!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! The card are beautiful alone but the box is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin