Thursday, September 24, 2009

The EYES have it - MOJO105 & Dreamers Challenges

Hi friends,
I have a twofer card for ya today! That means 1 card for two challenges. I used MOJO Monday Sketch (above) and the Sweet Dreamers challenge of using buttons to create this fun card:

Ewwwww! Don't they remind you of those gummy eyeballs? I hope you're not sick of Halloween! I love it! I have a blast this time of year! Plus I get to stuff myself with chocolates & they're on sale, too!!! Tee! Hee! Anyhoo, I created eyeballs looking all around & one extra creepy one at the top. The pupils are created with black buttons. This is what I saw in my mind the first time I looked at the sketch---> seriously! I told you my mind wanders & completely leaves me sometimes! This was a very simple, but fun card. I plan on adding a pop-up eye that springs out when you open the card!

Thanks so much for peekin' at my challenge card today! Thank you for all your well wishes, too. I'm not 100% well yet, but I 'm going back to school. I'm participating in Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop tomorrow, so I hope you can pop back to see my project! I'm off to see the unveiling of the Gypsy on HSN! EEEEEK! I don't know if I'm going to buy it yet, we'll see after the presentation---Gotta go!

8 comments:

  1. Karli, so glad you are feeling better! This card is a riot! Great challenge card! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so much fun! So creative to use the buttons that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a hard sketch- your card is wonderful! The buttons are perfect for this challenge! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karli- this is FABULOUS!!!!! What a great way to use buttons and I love that sketch! I might need to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great use of buttons for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge. Love the eyeballs looking all around, so funny! You've got to post a pic. of the inside when you make it, I'd love to see the springing up eyeball! I love Halloween, too. Picked up some candy corn flavored and pumpkin spice flavored Hershey's kisses today. Glad you are feeling better, hope you are 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEEAKKKKK!!!
    This is just so fabulously creepy! Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin