Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling a little forgetful???

Hi friends,
Dawn posted this video on her blog last Sunday & I thought it was hilarious! I thought I'd share in case you missed it.


 I'm not that old, (I don't think!)  but OMGosh I think I've been through all of these situations! I even call my students different wrong names! So embarrassing! I'm working on lots of things behind the scenes, but nothing to share today :( I'll have something for the next time! Have a good rest of the week!
Gotta Go!






1 comment:

  1. I am not that much older than you, but this has hit me hard this year- I was laughing so hard- my husband is getting a little forgetful too.....Oh geepers!!! Too funny Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin