Thursday, December 10, 2009

When You Wish Upon a Star Book

Hi friends!
Today I have a project my little one created in his Teen Scene class. It's a star book with windows. Very easy project created with the Crafter's Companion, Cricut Christmas Cheer & Very Merry Tags carts.
Here's the cover:

 The Christmas Tree was cut out of the Very Merry Tags in 2 shades of green & we added liquid applique for snow. I made him his own poinsettia :)
Here are the inside pages:



So why is this called a Star Book? Here's why:

When it's opened all the way, it creates a star. Then it closes flat. All the little dangly decorations tuck into the album. You can find another variation of the Star book---> here.

Thanks so much for peekin' at Jordan's project today! I'll work on a tutorial for the poinsettia for those who have asked. One question? Would you rather see a full size version (like the one my students make) or a smaller version like the one I used on my card? I'm off to work on my Cricut for a little while longer until I call it a day!
Gotta Go!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin