Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Universal Invitations

Hi friends,
Today I wanted to share the invitations I made for my little one's birthday party at Universal Studios. To keep them quick & easy, I used the Sizzix Gift Card Die for the card base. (I luuuuuuv this die!) I know I've said that a million times, but I really do :)
Here it is:
I printed the logo & adhered it to the belly band with dimensionals.
Here it is with the belly band off:
 I embossed the paper with the Cuttlebug Birthday Embossing folder.

Here's the back:

The inside:
I printed the info & adhered it to the panel. I used the gift card pocket to place a letter to the child's parent explaining our plans for the day.

Thanks so much for peeking today! Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope the luck of the Irish is with ya :)

4 comments:

  1. These are cute and I'm sure everyone is going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can I come, too? *grin*
    No serious...the invitations are really cool. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Karli, and the kiddos will love a party at Universal, how fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. Love the note to the parents that way the child can keep the card to themselves. Your so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin