Monday, April 12, 2010

Envelope Gift Card Holder & Video Tut

Hello friends!
Today I have a few gift card holders to share with you. I learned how to make these by a friend who was an SU! Demo at the very first workshop I attended! Sadly she is no longer an SU! Demo :( for personal reasons.
    Remember I posted this card a while back---> here:

So today I have 3 more to show you, all of which are in my video tutorial.

Here are the gift cards featured:
Vroom! front:
inside:

You're So Sweet front:

inside:

Fabulous Friend:


Here's the envelope/envelobox you can download:
Gift Card Envelope
I made the template in color. Does that help when you print it out or does white work OK? This would help for future templates :)

Quiet on the set! Action!!:

Hope you enjoy the tut & that you'll give it a try. I'm back to work this week so that means waaaaaaaaay less time for crafting :( but I'm SOOOO excited for Tuesday the 13th for my 1 YEAR Blogoversary! Oh friends, there will be candy to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta Go!





The 411:
Vroom
Paper: Cute World Boy- Best Occasions, Choc Chip- SU, White CS
Ink: Choc Chip, Night of Navy- SU!, Chestnut Roan- Colorbox
Stamps: Simple Thoughts Baby- Cloud 9 Designs, Punches Three- SU!
 
You're so Sweet Card
Paper: Quite Contrary- My Mind's Eye, Sweet Stack- DCWV, White CS
Ink: Memento Black, Creamy Brown- Colorbox
Stamps: Strawberry Patch- Heartfelt Creations, Everyday Button Bits- PTI
Other: Copics, 3D Crystal Lacquer, ribbon, vellum quote- K&Co, flower punches- Marvy Uchida, pearls


Fabulous Friend
Paper: Mr. & Mrs.- Best Creations, White CS
Ink: Onyx Black- Versafine
Stamps: Oval All- SU!
Other: Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Great gift card holders! Thanks for the tutorial and template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift card holders. Thanks for the tutorial and template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total and absolute FABULOUSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great tutorial!!!!! Off I go to make one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this tutorial! I have looked at many gift card holders and found them all lacking like they were missing somthing. This is the one I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them, I can't even say one is more my fav than the other they reall are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karli- what a great yet simple gift card holder! I'm definitely making one of these, thank you so much! Your tutorial is awesome and very easy to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just became a follower of your blog, it's wonderful. Thanks so much for this tutorial and all the others too...you're very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin