Thursday, April 15, 2010

Perfectly Aged Wine Tag

Howdy Friends,
Today I have a simple project to share with you. I made this sweet little wine bottle tag using my Cricut. I'll be taking it as a Hostess gift for a little shindig I'll be going to on Saturday.
Here it is:
I made the tag with the Preserves Cartridge cut at 4". I cut the grapes from the same cartridge & added Grapes & Leaves Dew Drops to create 3D grapes. I'm so tickled with how that looks :) I also used one of the CB Embossing Borders from the Pop Culture Collection to emboss the background. It gave it a basket weave kind of look that I will be recreating for another project- love that! I stamped the sentiment directly on the Pebbles Inc Ribbon (lavender). I added a bit more of that FAB Pebbles Inc Ribbon to the top hole. I tied a piece of twine to attach it to the bottle. So Easy!

Here's a closer peek at the tag:
The Dew Drops & Pebbles Inc Ribbon are on sale at YMH Store---> Here!
Thanks for peeking today :) So glad you did!
Gotta Go!

12 comments:

  1. Great tag! I really love the grapes. Very clever.

    Have a great day!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag. Grapes look good enough to eat, like how you added the dew drops to them, really makes them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli, another fabulously amazing project! I'm a wine lover (I don't drink it just admire it) but that is the perfect gift tag for a bottle. I love how you use the CB EB to create a basket weave look. So clever!!
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Karli, you go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dew drops add so much to the die cut grapes. Your welcome to come over any time! With cool hostess gifts like this you'll be the fave guest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so elegant- love the dimension and that texture is just just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag...love the dew drop idea. I never think about stamping on ribbon but it is such a great idea. Thanks for reminding me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag- I love the dew drops and the embossed CS- and the sentiment on ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is So Pretty!!! Love how you used the skittles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice touch with the dew drops, lovely idea for a gift, hope they kept the tag when they'd finished the bottle LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin