Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If it's THREE, it's for me!

Hi there friends,
Today I have a card I created for 3 challenges. Yaaay Three!!!
Challenge #1: Just Magnolia- One for the Girls (girly card)
Challenge #2: Paper Sundaes- Easel card style
Challenge #3: Corrosive Challenge- Easel Card

I know that some of you rock several challenges on one card, but I'm just not that talented :( Three is a lot for me! Plus I lilke 3, three is a good number ;) Maybe one day the stars will line up perfectly & I'll be able to knock out several challenges on one card :)
Anyhoo, here's my card:

The Deets: I colored my Mini-me Tilda with Copics. I made a fence with a lattice top for her to sit on. I used my Scor-Pal to make score marks to give it the look of a fence. The stopper is a little blingie butterfly.
Here's a closer peek of the fence:
Easel cards are Sooooooo easy-peasy to make :) If you've never made one- you should definitely give it a try. You can find a tut on SCS---> HERE.

Thanks for peeking today! Have a good one!




The 411:
Stamps: Magnolia- Tilda
Paper: Raspberry Fizz CS, SS White CS- PTI, Kiwi Kiss CS- SU!, Citronella- K&Co
Ink: Memento Black, Kiwi Kiss- SU!, Chestnut Roan- Color Box
Accs: Copics, Garden Trellis Border Punch, Grass Border punch- Martha Stewart, Prima flowers, Butterfly bling

14 comments:

  1. This is so darling! Ok that's it I'm trying an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Your fence looks awesome, what a clever idea. Thanks for the link on the easel how to. I've often wondered how it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! great colors and fun image choice. Love how she's sitting up on that fence. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karli, this is absolutely and totally FANTASTIC!!!! Love all of your details - the fence and the grass and your coloring - absolutely awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! your coloring is fantastic and I love how you created the grass and fence.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, great use of the MS punch.
    Thanks for joining in at the Just Magnolia challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fantastic! I love how you made the lattice fence...it looks so great and Tilda fits there perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. You created a great fence. Easel cards are such fun. I don't think I could manage three challenges with one card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love everything about her! just adorable - and combining challenges is something I am "challenged" about...that fence, lattice and grass is just sooooo kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card...you always have such neat stuff! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet and that lattice fence is amazing!!! so cool!! Glad you joined us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This s a great Tilda Easelcard I love it.Thanks for playing with us at Corrosive Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fence and what an adorable Tilda, your colours are so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin