Friday, July 30, 2010

Firecraker Designs by Pamela- GDT #5

Hi friends,
I'm finally back on the blog to share my last card as July Guest Designer for Firecracker Designs by Pamela. It's been amazing to create projects with Pamela's fab designs & I've had a blast!

I have to first say that I had very---> I mean very limited supplies to work with when making this card :( Most of my craft things are still packed up since the movers finally delivered our things yesterday. :( :( :(

For my card, I used the Life's a Beach Digi Stamp:

Here's my card:
I'm going to spare you from what it took to make this, but let's just say my son was very kind to let me use some of his supplies for a change! (Hee! Hee!) I did have some Stickles & Crystal Lacquer so I added that to the water & the umbrella. That is real sand :)
I printed the image & broke up the sentiment so that part of it was on the front & the rest was inside of the card.
Speaking of which, here are the innies:
VERY simple, as I said. Despite my limited supplies, I thought it came out pretty cute, if I may say so ;)

I would like to thank Pamela for sharing her fab images with me, Shelly for inviting me to play this month and for always being so encouraging, and the rest of the DT girls who were so welcoming & fun! Big Hugs to ya!!!

I'm off for now! Thanks so much for peeking & I'll be back soon :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love the way you decorate the inner too, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of the umbrellas. pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this darling card! Love the sand idea and the umbrella sparkles and the inside too......Thanks again for joining us in July with your awesome talent and hope the move is smooth (and that you an get to your crafting supplies soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin