Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just to let ya Know

Hello my friends,
Just wanted to let you know you'll be seeing less of me in July. To make a long story not as long... we've been house hunting--> we found a house---> we got the house---> we're moving! So the craziness will continue as we pack up & move. We're not moving too far, but the best part is that in our new house... I'LL HAVE MY VERY OWN CRAFT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited about that!?? It's a dream come true, really :) So once the craziness settles down, I'll be back to my regular posts. But before I leave ya, I've got a couple of really FUN projects to share for 4th of July---> until tomorrow :)

Also, I have one more thing to share...
As you know I luuuuuv Magnolia stamps & often play along on the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog. One of the DT members, Michelle Oatman, while tending to her beloved donkeys, had a terrible accident which resulted in the loss of her eye. Stampavie has created a special digi to help raise funds for the cost of her surgeries & an artificial eye. 

you can read more about Stampavies digi stamp for Michelle---> here
and you can read about the accident from Michelle's blog post---> here.

Thanks for reading this. I wanted to pass this along because I know lots of you will want to help :)
Big Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Karli!

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, a new house and a new craft room! Best wishes for many happy years there.

    I have gone to the other site, and purchased the digi to 'kick it for Michelle.' What a cute digi in return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on getting the house..can't wait til your settled in your craft room. I have said some prayers for Michelle and I have been a follower for some time...my prayers are with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the newe house......have fun moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin