Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PTI Make it Mondays Challenge #2

Hi friends,
Here's my card for this week's Make it Mondays Challenge at Papertrey Ink:
A Vellum Sentiment Strip
My version of KISSing (Keep It Simple Sweets)~ I let the DP do the heavy lifting for this card. I used a new MS punch that punches holes as it creates a border making it a cinch to faux stitch :) Yessssss! I'm loving this punch!

I'm keeping it real,
I'm keeping it short.
I'm keeping it real short :)

Thanks for peeking today!
Gotta Go!





The 411
Stamps: Everyday Classics, YOF: Roses- PTI
Ink: Hawaiian Shores- PTI, Memento Black
Paper: Beautiful Blooms, Pure Poppy, Black, SS White~ PTI, Old Olive- SU, Vellum CS
Other: Sizzix Sizzlet die; leaves, pearl- Kaisercraft,  MS Border Punch- Cherish

4 comments:

  1. oooh my...this card is stunning, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karli. Love the paper, with the one flower to accent. Great CAS card. That new border punch looks great, need to head to Michaels, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, and I just love all your card, because they got a special style that I never manage.

    Look forward to get to know you better both in here and at the ABC Challenge DT.

    Hugs from Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin