Monday, January 23, 2012

First Kiss

Hi ya friends,
Hope you had a lovely weekend. After the rain stopped, hubby & I went to catch a flick. It was my turn to pick so which of the following did I choose: (yes, it's a pop quiz!)
A) Beauty & the Beast
B) Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
C) Underworld: Awakenings
D) Joyful Noise

If you picked: A) Beauty & the Beast you would be... the opposite of right. Nah, I saw this movie 100 times in 1991 and I own it on Blue Ray/DVD. Not paying $13 for something I can see at home, for free.

If you picked B) Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close you would be... Incredibly way off. However, I did see my Hubby being Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close while he was watching the 49er game! Yikes!

If you picked C) Underworld: Awakenings you would be... Alert & Awake!!! Yes, you are correct!
I'm a big fan of the Underworld films, so I was very excited to see it :) and hubby even paid the extra $3 to see it in 3D  :) There's nothing like seeing Lycans right in your face! Lycans are werewolves, just in case ;)

Don't worry, you will get no spoilers from me this time. I've learned a little somethin' since my spoiler of The Walking Dead, Hee Hee!

Ok, so 'nuf blabber. I actually do have a card to share. I got some new Sarah Kay stamps recently ---> insert squeals of delight here <---- so I had to ink & color :)
Here's my card:
 I think this is totally what I looked like for my first kiss! It was 8th grade & I had no clue. All I remember was this boy grabbing me by my hands & planting one right on me!

Here's closer peek:
 The stamp is called First Kiss. Isn't it sweet :) They're colored with Copics. I was very attracted to the colors in this paper pack. They're very springy- pinks, lt greens, & baby blues-  not your traditional reds & pinks. It's called Love Struck by We R Memory Keepers.
I luv making Valentine cards, but I wouldn't call myself a romantic. My fav part of Valentine's Day is that there's lots of chocolate to be found :) and it's on sale too!

My card will be playing along in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop: Sketch SSS142
Let's Ink it Up: Anything Goes
Colour Create: Pinks & Greens
Crafty Creations: Valentine Theme
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Valentine's Day
Pretty Little Ribbon: Be My Valentine
Anything Goes: Anything Goes
Penny Black & More: Love & Hearts

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

13 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on the coloring.
    Love the colors.

    Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the image and the papers, beautiful together. The pearly pen adds a great touch, too. And your coloring is amazing. Chocolate is my fave part of Valentine's day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, fab colouring, great colour combo, beautiful card design, love it all. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this card - you have rocked our colour challenge and the image is soooooooooooo cute !
    Thanks for playing along with us at Colour create & good luck
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just delightful Karli. The SK image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Love and Hearts theme at Penny Black and More this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Karli. Great colouring and a great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Karli. That image is so sweet and the coloring is fabulous! Love the pretty stick pins. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image. Your coloring is amazing. Great layout and I love the bow/pins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous! The colouring is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally sweet card... with amazing colouring! (Love your watermark, too!) Thanks for linking with us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! I love the colors you have chosen and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...I just saw your card via The Sweet Stop and I simply love it!!!! Sooo beautiful and cute! Gorgeous!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin