Monday, January 16, 2012

Mini-Album Season Finale

Hello there friends,
As the title of today's post indicates, I have the last of the mini-albums to share with ya. It's one of the current releases from Paisleys & Polka Dots just in time for Valentine's Day.
Here's the book with all the pages layered together:
Here are the innies:
front:
 back:
 front:
 back:
 front:
 back:

 front:
 back:
This is the last page:
It's a pocket page in the shape of an envelope with a pull out letter. As with other Paisley books, it's chock full of yummy details, & bits & pieces and yet, I still need to add my Viva pen to it :) ...and find some pretty ribbon & trim for the rings.

I feel so glad to have completed all these projects. I feel like maybe I'll be more productive in this new year :) It's Final Exams time at school so I'm super busy grading & updating my gradebook.

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my dear- this is fabulous! I love your Mini-books! I love the last page in the shape of an envelope- how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.....
    I think that's my favorite one. So far. ;-)

    Big hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli, you certainly ended the series with a bang! Love, love, love this album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! I'm feeling inspired to go pick up one and give it a try. This may be my fave in your series, love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Hola Karli
    Wow!.. Amazing heart mini album, love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin