Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our Creative Corner GDT: Sketch Challenge

Hi ya friends,
Happy Saturday! I'm so tickled to be Our Creative Corner's Guest Designer for this challenge! Yaaay! This week, Lori Rider is the hostess with the mostess & she's got a sketch for ya. My fav kind of challenge :)
Here's the sketch:
 Here's my take:
 "Look after my heart, I've left it with you- Edward Cullen"
The sentiment comes from the Clearly Sentimental about Romance stamp set from MFT & it's heat embossed. I replaced the word "heart" with a felt one. The hearts are Nesties as is the label. I created the card base on my Gypsy.

Here's a closer peek:
 Here are the innies:
There's that sappy Edward peeking from behind the heart. ;)  I'm not much of a romantic girly girl. LOL! But I will take Robert Pattinson though :) I think I'll give this card to the hubby---> he's the romantic one!

Thanks again to OCC for inviting me to play along this week! You've got a week, so get your sketchy mojo working!

This is CHA weekend in Anaheim & that's where I'll be. Hopefully I'll be able to stalk admire from close up- my fav designer, Anna Griffin, once again :) I'll bring back some tales & previews of all the new goodies soon.

Thanks so much for peeking today.
Gotta Go!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being Guest Designer! I love your 'love'ly card. Enjoy CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot. You've made another fun and wonderful card. Have a great time at CHA (you lucky woman you). Good luck on your Anna Griffin wish -- perhaps she'll be in the coffee line again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! and thanks for being our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just lovely Karli ... your detailing is impeccable and I loove that sentiment, I love too how you have followed the design through to the inside of your card!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week as our Guest Designer, it is such an honour to have you share your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karli! So glad you are joining us this week as a guest designer at OCC! Love, love, LOVE this card! From one Twilight fan to another! That little Edward image is so stinking cute, too. Fantastic details! Hope you had a fun weekend! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Beautiful card, so funny to see Edward peeking out from inside, love that touch. Hope your DH like it. Can't wait to see your CHA pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin