Friday, January 27, 2012

Paris Chic Baby Armoire

Hi ya friends,
I am boring. OK, maybe boring isn't quite the word ;) especially since my hubby says I'm many things, but boring isn't one of them! I'll say... I'm a creature of habit. Why, you may ask? Well, cuz whenever I have a baby card to make, the baby armoire is where my head automatically goes toward. But I can't help it!!! It's just so adorable :)

Here's the latest baby armoire to leave the showroom floor.
Here it is closed:
 The armoire doors are held closed by ribbon wrapped around the card & through the ribbon tag.

Here it is opened:

 The top drawer pops up! ***Squeal*** It has an Eiffel tower decorative hanging on the left (MFT die) & on the right is a mirror. There's a mini-banner with the baby's name across the center held by two bows (MFT die). The drawer knobs are little clear rhinestones.

 Here's the card with the matching pink zebra print envelope.Why zebra print for a baby card? Well, cuz that's the motif of the baby's room. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! It's every little girl's dream room, including THIS big girl ;) When I saw her room, I think I did hear my jaw hit the floor. There's even a little chandelier in the room! It's total baby chic, let me tell ya! The colors are black, white & dark pink & it's AMAZING! --->Not your everyday little cutesy baby room. This one is so chic & fabulous & will totally grow with her. Can you tell I want to move in!? Tee Hee! In case you're wondering, this card fits an A7 sized envelope, which are a cinch to make on the Martha Score Board.

Here you can see why I was so happy to get T!m's Easel die. It's the perfect thing to add to cards like this:

Here are a couple of pics from the gift bag I made for the gifts I gave her:

Sorry I don't have better pics, but the bag was too big for my photog area. :( ... and the photog needs some serious help ;)

And you know, I love this template so much, I've got one to share with one of you! I will ship it worldwide since it hardly weighs anything at all :) Yaaaay! Just leave a comment with: "What's your go-to gift for a baby shower?" or... "What do you keep making over & over cuz you like it so much?" I'll choose at random after the groundhog comes out of his burrow. That is Friday, Feb. 3rd (in one week). But if you'd like to get one of your own, you can find it HERE.

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! Well done.
    It is adorable.
    Blessisngs...from Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! I love animal print anything, and this is just fabulous. Love the name and Eiffel tower inside, this is a stunner. Love that you added the easel on the back for display, great idea. Such a soft and pretty baby gift bag, too. I never think to decorate the bag, great idea! I don't really have a "go to" baby gift, but I do always like to add a fave book or two to the gift. It's good to start the kiddie library early on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is AWESOME!!! Love it!!!
    My go to baby gift is onesies & now I add hand crafted size hangers for the closet (up to 24 months)to keep all those clothes in size catagories & the new moms love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U'r unbelievable, toooooooo cute!
    You need to see my baby gift to appreciate it, fully! Words don't give you the full affect! My BeBe' Basket! I take baby onesies and turn them into edible packages(so to speak) treats. Examples: Roll 1 of the onesies into a milkshake then, put into a clear plastic container, another for a lollipop, another a jar of jam, a cinna bun etc! All the gifts are then packaged in a wicker basket filled with shreds and then covered with a clear bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime le bebe armoire a la Paris chic!

    May I move into that amazing room with you?!?!? The colors and theme sound like a dream come true.

    As for baby shower gifts, I usually buy clothes sized 12 months or larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Wow Wow! This card is amazing and oh so chic! I'm sure that baby will be a very glamorous girl! I usually am fairly boring in my baby gifts -- clothing! Love to pick out girly clothes as I had a boy. I'm expecting my first granchild (girl) in April so will be able to shop for those pink items now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karli,I think the baby armoire is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen in a while,thanks for the note about the template.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time seeing the baby armoire. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    This is so great! I love it! I am soon to have my 3rd great grandchild and it is going to be a girl (she has two boys) so I would love to have this template! Please let me know how to order one. Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin