Sunday, February 26, 2012

She Will

Hi friends,
I have a card to share with ya today I made for a friend who just got engaged. :)
Here's my card:
I used MFT's Girls Day In stamp set for the main image. It's actually a stamp of a girl getting a manicure, but the way she's holding her hand, it looks like she's showing off the new rock :) I saw someone do that with this image a long time ago, but I don't remember who it was :( She's colored with Copics & her clothes were paper pieced.

I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch:
and the colors from CR84FN:
I thought the papers from DCWV Lemon Flower stack were perfect for this challenge :)

I'm also playing along with:
Delightful Challenges: Use Pattern Paper
Papertake Weekly: Use Kraft

Thanks so much for peeking today! Enjoy your Sunday :)

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karli! Great mix of patterned papers and I love the diamond ring! What a great idea! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Karli! Lovely use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous engagement card! Pretty papers and lots of super bling! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing engagement card, the image is perfect! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Get Krafty Papertake Weekly Challenge. Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and love the bling you added to it. Perfect engagement card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karli, What a GREAT idea for an engagement card! LOVE your papers and your perfect ribbon and bow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love that big rock!! These papers are gorgeous, love the citrusy colors. Great take on that Mojo sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lemon Flower paper was perfect. I really like how you used the stamp to show off the bling! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure your friend just loved this card -- what a great way to celebrate her engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic card! It is classy (if it is the rock! lol) and it is obvious you put alot of thought and heart into it (even if it is a manicure!). It is a wonderful card!!! Thank you for coming to DELIGHTFUL this week and hope to see you soon. SMILES, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creative card. Love the paper piecing and how you were able to find multi uses for that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how fun, love the ring bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lets just say gorgeous paper. Lol I like that stack so much I may have to buy another stack just to hoard. I really liked how you paper pieced her with coordinating papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin