Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Have Yourself a Very Little Christmas

Hello again friends,
I'm continuing with building my little stash of Christmas cards (and playing with a few challenges while I'm at it ;) hehehe...
Here's my card:


But wait... pull up on the ribbon & a tag comes out:

Here's a peek at the tag all by its lonesome:
I stamped the tree in 5 different colors, cut them out & layered them on a gold tree base.

And here they are together:
 Not at all like my last CAS cards! This one has layers, and embellies, and stuff..oh my!

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch: (I rotated :)
aaaand, I also played along with PTI's Make it Monday #91: Faux Pockets
Crafty Sentiments: Christmas
The ShabbyTea Room: Inspiration pic & Sweet shabby Christmas

That's all for now. Hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karli my word what a sumptuous Christmas card, love the word tree on the tag
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the non-traditional color palette & the sentiment on the tag is beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so warm and cozy ! Love your sweet pink pocket card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft color combo, layers, and cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love how you did the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this- so pretty- the bow- awesome!!! Love the tag too : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layers and great hidden tag!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous. So soft and pretty. Love the multicolored layered three, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin