Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOEL

Hi ya friends,
I have been soooo busy, I was ever so happy to get some crafty time this weekend! Yea!!! I decided I better get started on my Christmas cards before I end up burning the midnight oil or worse---> getting store bought cards! Ugh...I know :( So looking at this month's MFT sketch, I instantly knew what I wanted to do:
Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:
I added four wreaths for the circle cut-out element. I used a MS punch to make those, but I can't WAIT for the wreath Die-namics that's going to be released. It will make it sooooo simple to make full, beautiful wreaths in no time :) I added the Beautiful Bows Die-namics to the top two.  Luuuuv these! I will also be getting the new bow being released as well :) The letters were die cut from foam to give them a bit of lift. I embossed the background white cs in snowflakes. The sentiment is from the Seasonal Sentiments set which is awesome & was free for me in my last order :) I stamped it twice & cut out the banner to pop it up & layer.
 I also added some berries to the wreaths with my Viva pen.

Here's a peek of the innies:
 MFT has been killing my pocket book, especially last release & this one won't be any different! Lol! Ah well... it's still cheaper than therapy, and waaaaay more fun :)

Thanks so much for peeking today.
Have a goodie!

2 comments:

  1. Karli,
    I love every element of this card! The wreathes and bows are awesome. I think it is about time my MS punch saw some paper :)
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Karli -- love the colours, textures, and those super wreaths. Your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin