Saturday, December 29, 2012

You are Purrfect

Hello there friends,
I have a card to share today that got me out of the Christmas card mode.
Here it is:
This little PI tugged at my heart strings with that little kitten :) but this is the first time i ink her up. She's colored with Copics & her dress is paper pieced. The stitching is stamped, but soon ( i hope) there will be no more faux for me. Yup! You heard it right. I got a sewing machine despite my fear of them. (Remember that's how I got my tarantula too :) So as soon as I watch the DVD, learn how to get started, and stop shaking & squealing, I'll be a stitching fool!

I used this week's MFT sketch (flipped):
Thanks for peeking today!
Off to play with more of my neglected stamps :)
Adios!


The 411
Stamps: PI purrfect- MFT, Hanging by a thread- Technique Tuesday
Paper: Love Struck- WeRMemory Keepers, Baja Breeze, White SS
Ink: Memento- Rich Cocoa, Rose Red
Accs: Baker's twine, Viva Decor pearl pen

4 comments:

  1. what a cute card! Good luck with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux ou vrai, your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute stamp and your fabulous card Karli! I'm not a sewer either, so will be interested to hear how you make out. I figure if you've managed all the die cutting software, etc. that this should be a snap! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin