Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy New Year blog friends!
I meant to post this much earlier today, but I woke up late. Hmmm... wonder why? ;)
Here's my new card for the new year:
 I used this cutie New Year's Anya that the good peeps at the Greeting Farm gave as a freebie a couple of years ago. She's colored with Copics. Her dress has a lovely coat of gold Stickles for high sparkle :) I decided to go metallic & use gold, bronze, & silver only.  I used T!m's Weathered clock in the background & the gold panel is embossed with the pocket watches EF.

I played along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch:
I'll also be playing along in the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: E is for Embossing
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
JUGS: New Year's Sparkle

Thanks for ringing in the new year here. Hope you had a great night!
Time to go!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card- the BG embossing is just perfect, and the sparkle is so cool! I wish you a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Karli. May it only bring good things. ;-)

    Love your card. Pretty paper!

    Big hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing, sparkle, and metallic--super card to ring in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Karli! Wishing you and your family all the best.
    Love this Anya card with the sparkle and clock background -- fabulous for New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful breaking in the new year card. Thanks for playing at ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love the metallics and the clock background is perfect for New Years! Love the gold stickles, too, very glam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin