Friday, April 26, 2013

Blogoversary Winner!

Hi friends,
Thank you all for your comments! The Anna Griffin goodies goes to...
Which is:
  1. Karli ~ Congrats on 4 years! I've been following by email for a few years now...I better check if I'm in the follower list! And my fav company would have to be My Favorite Things. The Pure Innocence girl reminds me of my daughter when she was little :) And I love the dies too! Thanks for the opportunity to win some goodies!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    Kathi, please click on the "email me" button on my sidebar & I'll get your goodies out to ya!

    But don't be blue if it wasn't you this time. My blog pal Shelly has some great blog candy she's offering:
     check it out --->HERE! You've got til' May 3rd!

    Thanks a million everyone!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin