Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hooray for Scrubs

Hi friends,
A friend asked me to make a few invitations for her nephew's graduation party.
Here it is:
 (sorry the color is way off from IRL :( - it's Certainly Celery)
(I blocked out the name to protect the graduate) but quite simply it's a scrub with a stethoscope around the neck *Ü* I used the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cart to cut out the stethoscope & layered circle punches for added details.

Here's a peek of the innies:
 (Blocked out the party deets- they don't want party crashers ;)  I typed out the deets on Word & printed them out.

Here they all are:
simple but cute, me thinks *Ü* I made 15 total. I accidently broke my photo lamp bulb so that's why the colors on my pics are a bit wonky :( 

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! That was such a creative way to make the scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are these???
    You did an awesome job! Very creative!

    Big hugs from Germany,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea and invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever! Love the scrubs and stethoscope, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set of cards. Your friend is lucky to have you to share your creativity and card making skills!
    Hope you are feeling well and that you are enjoying your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin