Sunday, June 30, 2013

WINNER DAY!

Hi friends,
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes & for sharing your beauty secrets *Ü*  I think what I've learned from you is that a good attitude is positively radiant!

I have to make a slight change to my prize pack. As I was packing all the items in the box I realized I had enough to make a SECOND prize pack! So I decided to make one more prize box---> not as big as the original, but it also has lots goodies in it.

The original prize box goes to:

Happy Birthday Karli! My beauty secret that I just discovered 2 months ago & I love it is "Glamglow" facial mask the white jar...OMGosh it's youth in a jar (that's coming from a 60+ yr. old & yes I'm still upset about that #), you can get it at Amazon for $35. better than paying $69. & it's well worth the money. I use it twice a week & my pores are smaller & my skin is so soft & smooth...it makes me feel 10 years younger. 

 and the ADDITIONAL box 'o goodies goes to:

Happy Birthday angel, I passed the "0" birthday 8 years ago. Life can ravage beauty just because it is so complex. My husband has terminal brain cancer and I began to see the stress of that reality in the mirror. It no longer shows, my beauty secret...Let go and let God, there no no better beauty treatment. Carry ones self with Class, Craft with Class and embrace joy.













Ladies, please click on the "Email me" button so I can get your prize out to you! Enjoy!!!
Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ladies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...thank you sooooo much!!! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners (Karli, you are super generous). I think I'll look up the Glamglow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin