Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tags of 2013- July

Hi friends,
Well, the good life is over. It's time to trade in the bikini for the books- back to school time for me!
Yes, already! I can't complain because I had a great summer & I feel like the batteries are recharged.

I'm just in the nick of time for July's tag.
Here's T!m's:

 Here's mine:
To be honest, I wasn't moved by this month's technique (which is why I waited so long). But I have done all of the other tags this year so I felt like I was letting myself down by not completing it. I did the technique of brayering in the background & the distress crackle paint with stain technique. I really don't know why, at this point it time, I doubt the creative genius that is Tim. Seriously, he has never disappointed and he didn't disappoint with this month's technique. If only I got a good pic of the leaves! They look absolutely amazing!!! I only wish more of the reds & greens would have shown through :(  Sorry, for doubting you once again Tim! Bad Karli :(

Well, it will be a bit quiet around the blog home until I'm settled in to my new school year. I am teaching my favorite class again- Spanish 1 *Ü* yay! and my not so favorite class- AP prep :( ah well, I hope this is a great year nonetheless. I do look forward to a new batch of nearly 200 kiddos!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Until the next time crafty friends!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I procrastinated too. I did like the brayering on the background, but the rest of it I struggled with. Your tag turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not jumped on the tag bandwagon yet..... Love your fab tag- love the background and the leaves are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag sweety! The leaves look stunning!! have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin