Monday, February 29, 2016

You're my type of chick

Hi again friends,
Today I have an Easter/Spring card to share.
Here it is:
 I used the My Basket of Eggs Pure Innocence stamp (My Favorite Things) for the image. I colored her with the no-line coloring Copic technique which I enjoy, but is challenging.

Here's a closer peek:
 I masked her with Eclipse masking paper and then ink blended the background with Distress inks. I used a few of the iridescent sequin from the Sweet Pea mix (Pretty Pink Posh.)

Here's the innies:
 The sentiment is from another PI set called One Sweet Chick.

I used this week's MFT Sketch #269

Thanks for popping in today!
Have a great *Ü*

5 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely sweet. I've been enjoying all your cards recently. Celebrate that talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, sweet image, and she is really beautifully shown off with your no line coloring- awesome job!!! Love your inked BG. Wonderful job with the masking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is pure innocence! Fabulous coloring. The dress and pleats look amazing. Love the sponged background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Purple on your card
    I adore all the image the used of the sketch and nice DP you have
    Adore able card sweety

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin