Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi friends,
Happy Mother's Day to all! Just popping in to share the Mother's Day card I created for my Grammy from the boys and I.
Here it is:
I used the Mom + Me stamp set and coordinating dies (lawn Fawn). I colored the grandma owl and baby owl with Copics. I decided to take some of the sentiments and have them be reasons why Grandmas are the BEST! I went with this look because my Grammy is just heavenly! *Ü* especially her cooking!!! The background was ink blended with Distress Inks. The clouds are from the Clouds Dienamics (My Favorite Things). Last I scattered some holographic stars in the sky.

I am a couple of weeks away from closing out another year at Hogwarts so it's been a very busy time! I am going to be missing from the blog-o for a while, but I'm not teaching summer school, so I'll have extra crafty time on my hands *Ü*

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time...
Tootles,

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card- personalized just for Grandma. I can only guess she loved it, just like all of your other cards!!! Hope you had a Great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day! Grammy's card is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin